Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cutting back

My mom decided that today she would sit me and my sister down for a "family meeting" (insert eye roll here), and tell us that we are poor and need to cut back even more.
And that we both need to get jobs, which I don't mind, I want one, but still. I have always--since I was very little-- been worried about money and whether we have enough to get things we need. Part of me resents that, because most kids don't usually worry about that especially at age 6, but I think that skill will also serve me well in life now that I am 18 and a "grown up" who has to do her taxes. Le sigh.

Also, I can't seem to get a handle on my eating-- I can't just have a "meal" and stop, it's constant snacking. It's like, once I start eating, I have to eat till I am in pain, and I don't like that. I need to fix that.
It makes my workouts suck too. :(

So I guess today isn't going to be the best of days but who knows, maybe it will turn around.
I wanted to get up early and go straight to the gym, but then I ended up waking up at 8:30, which is late for me, and then eating the entire world and yeah.

I need to call my dad about taxes and do homework, and apply for jobs.....

TTYL!

2 comments:

healthy ashley said...

oooohh, good luck with the job hunt!

And thanks for that mapmyrun.com link above! I'm using their site right NOW.

Have a great day!

dani said...

Hey Ashley! :)

Thanks! And you're welcome! lol

Have a great day as well!